HOW IT WORKS
E X Q U I S I T E T A I L O R I N G , M A D E E A S Y
We make everything in London made to measure (made to your exact measurements) or made to order (made to your dress size), with complimentary UK shipping.
If you would like to try a sample before you buy, you can book an appointment at our studio. Contact us here to book an appointment.
C U S T O M I S I N G
Every bridal piece is completely bespoke to you which means we can offer small customisations. A cuff here, a train there - it’s your day, so make it how you want it. Depending on the customisation you require, this may carry a small additional cost. We will advise you on this at the beginning of the process. Just give us a call before you place your order so we can chat through your requirements in advance.
If you are looking to create your own dress by taking elements from our styles and/or adding your own ideas, we are more than happy to work with you on this. In this case, we would organise a consultation appointment with you where we discuss your dream design and the process for creating it - from here we can provide you with a bespoke package and quotation.
I N T E R N A T I O N A L O R D E R S
Let us know if you would be interested in a virtual consultation, or if you have any other questions.
F A B R I C S
We are obsessed with the movement and feel of fabric and only work with luxe fabric that not only drapes beautifully but is comfortable and wearable. Everything we design has been tested in terms of wearability, to ensure it looks fresh morning 'til evening.
We offer a free fabric swatch service for our garments so you can test the quality of the fabric yourself – just let us know what styles you are interested in and we'll send you the fabric swatches in the post, free of charge.
B R I D A L
If you are ordering online and your garment is made to measure, follow these 4 simple steps:
1. PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE // Tell us your general dress size, choosing the size that best matches your measurements using our size guide. Every body shape is different so if your measurements differ between size categories then don’t worry, this is normal - just select the larger size.
2. CONFIRM YOUR MEASUREMENTS // Once your order has been placed, we will be in touch within 48 hours with a measurements form which will specify the exact measurements we need to complete your order. We have created a video here with instructions on how to take your measurements. Your local tailor / seamstress (usually found within a local dry cleaner) will be able to take measurements, or we can recommend a local seamstress.
3. YOUR GARMENT IS MADE // Our skilled and experienced team of seamstresses will begin work on your garment – we will be able to give you an exact delivery date when you order.
4. DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR // Your bespoke garment will be delivered to you in a beautiful presentation box and sustainable packaging.
Taking your measurements is easy with our video tutorial, or by visiting a local seamstress (usually found at any good dry cleaners). However if you would prefer us to take your measurements we can arrange a measurement appointment. Measurement appointments can be booked as soon as the order has been placed.
B R I D E S M A I D
As a business we are committed to being ‘Sartorially Sustainable’ which means our bridesmaid pieces are made to order, to minimise wastage. Here’s how it works:
1. PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE // Tell us your UK dress size - we offer from UK size 6 - 16 but please let us know if you need something smaller or bigger. Our size guide will help you select the size that best matches your measurements. If you are unsure of fit, please visit us in the studio before ordering.
2. YOUR GARMENT IS MADE // Bridesmaid garments take up to 8-10 weeks – we will be able to give you an exact delivery date when you order. If you have any questions including production timelines, policies and delivery dates please get in touch
3. DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR // Your garment will be delivered to you in a beautiful presentation box and sustainable packaging.
C O N T E M P O R A R Y + W E A R A B L E S I L H O U E T T E S
Our silhouettes are figure-flattering and are completely different to the structured and traditional styles you find in most bridal stores. Our pieces have been designed to give you confidence to buy online – we work with stretch fabrics that fit around your body as well as designs that are easy to slip on and off.
S I Z I N G
Our bridal garments are made in London to your exact measurements.
When placing an order with us online you will first need to specify your general dress size. Please choose the size that best matches your measurements using our size guide below. Every body shape is different so if your measurements differ between size categories then don’t worry, this is normal. If this is the case, we would advise choosing the bigger size.
Once your order has been placed, we will be in touch within 48 hours with a measurements form which will specify the exact measurements we need to complete your order and make your dress bespoke to you. We have created a video here with instructions on how to take your measurements. If you do not feel confident doing this yourself then please get in touch with us. Your local tailor / seamstress (usually found within a local dry cleaner) will be able to take measurements, or we can recommend a local seamstress.
If you are measuring smaller or larger than the sizes stated, then please get in touch with us before you place your order.