AN EVENING WITH THE OWN STUDIO AND GUESTS: A PREVIEW OF 2023's HOTTEST WEDDING TRENDS
If 2022 was the year of the post-covid wedding boom, 2023 is all about the new era of weddings, with a focus on more individualistic and inclusive events. Big is BACK! From unique creative styling to bold new fashion, the traditional wedding format has been completely flipped on its head.
So if you're planning a wedding for next year (or beyond), join us at the studio for a glass of wine and the first in a series of intimate talks, designed for the discerning bride to be. From fashion insights and styling advice to event do's and don'ts, five industry experts will share their ideas, inspiration and insider tips on the hottest wedding trends for 2023.
MEET OUR PANEL
- Charlotte Collins, Editor of SheerLuxe, the fashion and lifestyle newsletter received by over 400,000 subscribers daily. She is also the Editor of SL’s monthly 'The Wedding Edition', a curated edit of the very best bridal buys and advice
- India Sehmi, a content creator and tastemaker (and 2023 bride to be!) India's coveted sense of style is emanated across her content, spanning fashion, interiors wellness, food and beauty
- Benjamin Wheeler, an esteemed editorial wedding photographer. His transportive work has been shaped by his background in fashion and design and takes him to beautiful weddings across the globe
- Sophie Lewis, Creative Director and CEO of Ruth Kaye Design, a luxury stationery brand specialising in bespoke and highly creative briefs
- Antoinette Lettieri, Head of Events and Partnerships at The Lanesborough Hotel with over 20 years experience in luxury events planning. She is also Contributing Luxury Editor of The Wedding Edition
WHEN: Wednesday 9th November, from 7pm
WHERE: THE OWN STUDIO, 374-378 OLD STREET, LONDON EC1V 9LT
For a complimentary ticket for you and a guest, please email email@example.com with your name & guests’ name & email. Please note spaces are limited.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
With thanks to our special guests and drinks partner Drink Amie